SIMS Consultancy for Assessment Manager
I’m available to provide one-to-one SIMS consultancy and training sessions for your school. Here are some of the areas that you might want to consider for your SIMS consultancy session:
- Training for new members of staff
- Assessment without Levels (the new national curriculum 2014)
- Creating marksheets to calculate Progress 8 and Attainment 8
- Moving to the new GCSE 1-8 and 1-9 grades
- An audit of your current assessment system
- Creating specific marksheets or keystage systems
- Training senior management in analysis techniques using SIMS
- Training for classroom teachers
- Using the advanced analysis tools in Assessment Manager
- Effective use of SIMS Discover
- Reporting to parents
- Preparing for OFSTED using SIMS
Most of my SIMS consultancy is delivered face-to-face in school, but don’t forget that a more cost-effective method for many schools (especially international schools) is remote access.
Contact me for more details.